I'm spelling it out: abc meme, just for you

We have now reached the last week of nablopomo and I am chock full of meme, thanks in large part to the kindness of Ms. Flutter, a writer I admire. (That's your cue to go visit her. Scat.)

Here's the deal:
The rules: list a word that describes you for every letter of the alphabet. Offer as much or as little explanation as you wish. Please keep the words positive (for example, don’t use “fat” for F or “lame” for L), and feel free to get creative. Tag as many or as few people as you wish. Link back to your tagger and forward to your taggees.

amused, easily
bouyant
calm
diligent
earnest
friendly
goofy (just ask Greg)
hairy (have you seen my eyebrows?)
intense
jabberer
kind
lisa
milton (should really go with messy)
no-nonsense kinda girl
obstinate
private (really I am, despite my bloggy ways)
quick to flirt with babies
resilient
sassy
tenacious
umbrella-lacking (contrary to the movies, we in the NW do not clutch a umbrella everywhere we go or talk about the rain all the time)
vegan baking (vegans have made my egg allergy much more bearable)
wheeler woman
the letter I saddled my girl with because I love odd letters
yoga, baby
zachary

Would you like to sing along with Elmo? Practice your alphabet too? (It's a little like writing affirmations.)

Katydidnot, Stephanie, Natalie, Adventures in Baby Fat & Kimberly: you're up next. (It won't hurt.) If you want to join us, please do. I'm terrible at tagging because I am also INDECISIVE.

Technorati Tags:, ,

Comments

david mcmahon said…
G'day from Australia,

I came here from Kimberly's blog. Some great options for the alphabet here!

Yes, odd letters are great.
Mrs. G. said…
I like your list. Please don't ever tag me, because I'm lousy at these things and then I suffer horrible guilt for being no fun.
Oooo...you got a visit from David - congrats! One of the most fabulous bloggers out there, seriously.

And you? You I am becoming increasingly more smitten with (is that sweet or creepy?).
stephanie said…
I love it, and will promptly steal it for another poetry lesson. Thanks, Blogiverse, for planning my classes for me :)

*Buoyant, very you. And sassy is good, too. (So are the others, these just stood out to me).
flutter said…
Love it! You made me all blushy....
SusieJ said…
Very good -- Memes are great for this final stretch. Except, I couldn't do that one. That takes to much thought. For you, what about beautiful, loved?
JCK said…
This was very creative. I like your style! And the little commentary additions.

You don't have the corner on hairy, baby! E could have been elegant eyebrows. :)

Thanks for sharing!
Grandy said…
Hey there!! I recently had been tagged for the same meme...found you over at Mrs. G's blog and thought I'd come and stop by. Great job with the meme! The being positivig part was a struggle for me.
Karen Jensen said…
I'm with Stephanie! This is a great writing exercise.
Look at me? Tagged! And me without my make-up.

I love this meme! And look at you, so creative.
CamiKaos said…
My favorite two are

"quick to flirt with babies"

and

"umbrella-lacking (contrary to the movies, we in the NW do not clutch a umbrella everywhere we go or talk about the rain all the time)"

Popular Posts