I am not afraid

Well, maybe that's overstating it a bit. I am blog weary - where, oh where, did my little muse go? But I've been at this keyboard for a year now and I bet I can pull this National Blog Posting Month thing off. Yeehaw.

I've got some stuff in mind: DIY gift ideas for the holidays (part of the advent conspiracy), posts of gratitude (because it is turkey month), and hopefully some funny stuff too (I'm looking to my kids to drive me over the edge).

Are you on board? Could you post everyday this month? Come on, you know you wanna.

Update: Halloween 2007 was delightful. We met up with many sets of friends, ate candy, drank cider, saw my family and sat around a fire. It wasn't even windy. And then I watched Red Dragon. With Ralph Fiennes and Edward Norton...

I need to breathe.

Best of all: NO CRYING.

_______
Technorati Tags:, , ,

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm here. I'm ready.
Mrs. G. said…
Did you say Ed Norton...I'm so fond of his, uh, acting. Creepy movie, though.
Anonymous said…
Good Luck, I'll be following along...

Paul
Kellyology said…
You can do it! I'm weary to, but I'm going to keep chugging along.
Daisy said…
Oh man...I don't know if I can blog every day for a month. Seriously?!? I'm not that witty. I'll give it a go though.

Glad to hear your Halloween was fun - I think we're going to opt for something different next year. This one was a bit of a let down (certainly not candy-wise, my goodness, we have enough to feed a small country!)
CamiKaos said…
there were no tears hear either, just halloween joy!!

Glad you had a good night, and the weather was PERFECT!
Jen said…
I'm on board!

BTW, my first two babies were born in Vancouver! We're PSU Viking and U of O Ducks over here....
Anonymous said…
If you can post every day I will try to comment every day. I know that it is not as challenging as blogging but...
katydidnot said…
i. am. totally. freaking. out. i cannot pull this off. good luck, i know you can.
Zee said…
I'm so in! Not only am I blogging every day, I'm also challenging myself to comment on as many blogs as possible this month.

Good Luck!
Happy Posting!
Oooh, yay!!! We can do it!!! I can't wait to read what you come up with.
Suzanne said…
I'm taking part in the lesser-known NaNoWriMo. National Novel Writing Month. (It's a real thing) 30 days to crank out 175 pages. I'm doubting it can actually be done, but I'm trying.

Popular Posts