grateful tidbits

  • *Zack says: "For crying out loud" and "Dagnabit", decades too late.

  • *A decked out 'Jack Sparrow', strutting down the road, reading a book on Halloween.

  • *Watching Stephanie propel herself out of a theatre seat, cirque soleil style.

  • *A young woman, swaying to a hymn; it chokes me up. I don't know why.

  • *Chatting with my Mom this morning; it's hard to catch her on the phone these days.

  • *Another sunny fall day, another chance to walk around the lake. Pushing a stroller uphill is a workout...how could I forget?


Comments

Anonymous said…
What excellent things to be thankful for... thanks for participating in the 30 days of thanks :)

Such beautiful children!
Anonymous said…
Are you thankful I didn't pull a groin muscle during our fun movie date? Or thankful for the chuckle my short-bodied antics inspired?

Either way, you're welcome, anytime. :) I'm just glad my driver's license didn't get lost again...
katydidnot said…
who is that cute baby? did i miss some posts or something?
tz said…
Oh very nice blog, enjoyed reading it, adorable kiddos...and to your game post..I can't even figure out how to play Sorry...
Katy: That's Miss Sage, Cam and Lisa's baby. (Cam was the best man in our wedding, long, long ago. He got married a while back and now I have a new baby to kiss on. Isn't she lovely?)
Kelly said…
Gorgeous kiddos, all. It's nice to take time and smell the roses...I should definitely partake more often!
OhTheJoys said…
They are awfully beautiful, Lisa.

Popular Posts