First the rules:
*Link to the person(s) who tagged you and post the rules on your blog...
*Share 7 random/weird things about yourself...
*Tag 7 people at the end of your post and include links to their sites...
*Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog...
Easy peasy; let's go.
1. I didn't learn to cook until I had Alexis at 27, and even then, it was questionable. (This used to freak my Grandma out; how could I keep a man without culinary skills?) Now I love to pour over cookbooks, try new things.
2. I still use the microwave from time to time, take shortcuts. I love the way macaroni noodles form in the bowl, standing up in a circle. (I'm keeping with the weird.)
3. One of my friends from Borders gave me an Olivia the Piglet window cling decal 5 years ago; it has been in my rear window ever since. Olivia always makes me smile.
4. I was a Sandy Mt. Festival princess, representing my age group on a court comprised of 5 generations, in 1989. If you ever make it to the festival in Sandy, Oregon - look my picture up. I'm the one with the permed long hair and light blue
5. I still haven't read Harry.
6. I think listening to David Sedaris on CD cures many ills.
7. The only purchase I am considering on this black Friday: a Brian Setzer Christmas album. I can't decide if I want Boogie Woogie Christmas or Dig That Crazy Christmas.
Yay. I did it. Now it's your turn: if you are feeling meme-y, let me know and play along. I'll give you linky-love. (Did I just say linky-love? I need to step away from the computer...)
A-lister took me up.