www.flickr.com

Saturday, March 08, 2008

ultimate blog party, 2008 (1999 did have a better ring to it)

I have lost my everloving mind, searching for more great blogs to read because honestly, my life plate is full. But I couldn't resist, partying with the girls.


Pretending I own a turn table.

There was a 70s-tastic picture, RIGHT HERE, but Google/Blogger is under the weather. It's making me mad...



And records.


So, here's the scoop: Throw a party, and mingle with the ladies - all from the comfort of your own home. Did I mention there are prizes?


Groovy.


And if you are new here today: Welcome. I'm terrible at introductions so check out my about page and please, browse around.


(And while you are all dolled up, why don't you stop over at Mommified Me and drop off some birthday love and attention to Ms. Cami. She deserves it.)

12 comments:

susiej said...

I made it!!! I'm so glad you're at the party... I wasn't sure I would know anyone.

Kimberly said...

I'm crap at mingling. I really am. But...umm...hi? =P

Mrs. G. said...

You are such a party girl. Have fun!

CamiKaos said...

oh thanks sweetie...

Tootsie Farklepants said...

I spilled red wine on your couch. Got seltzer?

BrineS said...

I'm inviting you to party with me!

Win some chocolate from my-sister-in-law and I...we blog about CHOCOLATE...me from Australia...and her from Michigan. Here's the link: http://thechocolistas.blogspot.com/2008/03/ultimate-blog-party-2008.html

What am I doing in Australia? I married an Aussie...and moved to Brisbane, leaving my family and friends and all the right-side-of-the-road drivers in America.

Win a handmade pocket place mat from my blog Comfort Joy Designs. Here's the link:
http://comfortjoydesigns.blogspot.com/2008/03/ultimate-blog-party-2008.html

Want to know more about life in Australia? Visit my A Cup of Joy site where I keep up with my family and friends in America. Here's the link:
http://acupofjoy.wordpress.com/

Happy Partying!

Cheri said...

Oh, I see from the comments you're serving red wine. Party on.

Professor J said...

Don't know that I can make it to the party. Heck, I'm barely making it to my own blog! But lift a glass for me!

bleeding espresso said...

I'm not new here but thought I'd stop in and say hello for the party anyway :)

Smirking Cat said...

I'm fashionably late to the party, but I had lipstick on my teeth and my heel broke off. Oooh, cheese and crackers...*scooting off with wine in hand*

Ivan Girl said...

hey, welcome to the party and hope you're having a blast. Do call me Ivan Girl and I'm from Manila, Philippines.

I love your blog. :) Pleased to meet you! Will definitely visit you again.

Do stop by my blog and join me for the party... :)
UBP 2008

Have Fun!

Storm said...

Still hopping from blog to blog... my goal is to post at each blog at least once. Nice to meet you. Happy blogging!