lucky

found a four leaf clover

I'm looking over her four-leaf clover.

Comments

Spagirl said…
Everyone needs a four leaf clover collection! Hope she's able find it again next year!
Yay!

I'm going to have that song in my head all day now. =P
Mrs. G. said…
You ARE lucky. She looks so much like you. What a smile.
Serena said…
What is a four leaf clover collection?

Zebra Crossing

Serena
Karen Jensen said…
Wow! What a great photo!
Lexi loves searching them, and has many dried ones from over the years.

She's a lucky duck, I say.
flutter said…
she is pure luck, isn't she?
Suzanne said…
Wow, Lisa, great picture!
JCK said…
Fun stuff! Love the new colorful header.
katydidnot said…
One leaf is sunshine, the second is rain,
Third is the roses that grow in the lane.
No need explaining, the one remaining
Is somebody I adore.

Popular Posts