*tickle tickle*

I can't think of anything better: Celebrating new life, reaffirming friendship. Cam has stuck around - he was the best man at our wedding in 1994 - and seen us through babies, diapers, good years and bad.

Turn about is fair play.



When we stood up in church, pledging to be there as Sage grows up, I was overwhelmed. It really is something, watching these kids come into our life.

To think, when we were in our 20s, majoring in Doofus 101, we'd make it this far.

My heart is full.

Little Sage whispered "tickle, tickle" as she reached out to get me. What a cutie.

Comments

Erika said…
I love that your heart is full, it made me smile!!! Sage is gorgeous! And I want your camera, it captured the feelings very clearly!! What was the art that you gave, is it art, is it something on clothes? it was beautiufl!
flutter said…
she is SOOOO cute
Daisy said…
What a beautiful baby!!! I love first birthdays.
JCK said…
It is a very special thing to be part of your friends' journeys in becoming parents. They are SO lucky to have you, Lisa!

Gorgeous picture!
Beck said…
Oh, what a beautiful, beautiful girl - and what an appropriately beautiful post. Lovely.
Anonymous said…
I do love this...Sage in big bold letters!
Suzanne said…
Oh man... I get around adorable little babies like that and the baby-hunger hits me big time! What a cutie! How can you not kiss her little cheeks off??
lapoflux said…
There is something so special about being godparents to a friend's child. I am so glad they asked you.
Don Mills Diva said…
Gorgeous. It's impossible to explain how poignant the passage of time becomes when you become a parent, isn't it?

Popular Posts