Wordless Wednesday: AARGH

They're at it again: Wordless Wednesday


Comments

Anonymous said…
adorable kids!

wonderful capture. I like their pirates fashion. lol
The question is....can you get them to swab the decks?
Kellyology said…
They're too cute to be scary!
Anonymous said…
they are so adorable!!
Patois42 said…
Excellent. Did they recently see some movie?
Jenn in Holland said…
Love the 'stache! They look great and like they just might be enjoying some summer fun!
I sorta cheated. I took this last summer, for a birthday party.

Unfortunately, they are not the most productive pirates. I have to issue commands frequently...

But my rum is safe.
Rayne said…
How cute! Mine loved to play dress up when they were little, too.
Melanie said…
What cute little pirates you have!!
Scribbit said…
Nice moustache :)

The pirates who don't do anything?

Popular Posts