ahem....meme, me me me

Ms. SusieJ tagged me. I can't resist. Here's my one word meme:

Where is your cell phone? purse
Relationship? funny
Your hair? longer
Work? work? unpaid
Your sister? here
Your favorite thing? life
Your dream last night? forgot
Your favorite drink? chai
Your dream car? subaru?
The room you’re in? family room
Your shoes? dansko sandals
Your fears? pain
What do you want to be in 10 years? healthy
Who did you hang out with this weekend? family, good friends
What are you not good at? housekeeping
Muffin? vegan
One of your wish list items? housekeeper (there's a theme building)
Where you grew up? Sandy
Last thing you did? Meet pet snake
What are you wearing? white t-shirt, capris
What aren’t you wearing? lipstick
Your pet? Sophie, Snickers, Timmy and fish friends
Your computer? hp pavilion
Your life? full
Your mood? calm
Missing? sleep
What are you thinking about right now? 4th of July
Your car? fun
Your kitchen? adequate
Your summer? beginning
Your favorite color? red
Last time you laughed? minutes ago
Last time you cried? Thursday
School? love
Love? books

Ok, I'm running towards you...Lori, Irene, Bad Mom, and Tara. You're it.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Missing -- sleep. Ahh yes. Very good at keeping to one word on most of them, better than me.

Popular Posts