turn, turn, turn

I've written three posts now, three bleak posts in the virtual trashcan.

It's hard to write tidy words. I'm messy in all sorts of ways.

One minute I am dancing around my dining room, washing windows to Elton John, and the next I am crying again. I shuttle one kid out the door, and miss him; I keep the other home sick, and wish I could go for a walk. Sometimes I walk in wonder, an hour alone, and study the leaves, talk to myself.

See? It sounds like I'm crazy, crumbling. I think it might be labor pain.

I'm beginning a new chapter in my life; I've been writing a first draft, trying out plots. I get the feeling I may need to do a little editing.

Technorati Tags:, , , , , ,

Comments

lapoflux said…
EVOLVE is a nice word... you're evolving.

I loved your post about post-it notes - I need ones that actually shout at me though - got any of those? In this house if it doesn't make noise it doesn't get fed (explains the fat cat).

Hope you are getting to a plot you like and that Lexi is feeling better. Hope you are all feeling better actually and that Greg is home soon.

Popular Posts