Advent Conspiracy 2008

Comments

oliver rain said…
Thanks for reminding us of what we tend to forget. I'm trying to focus on the wonderful parts of Christmas this year, having fun making lots of gifts. I'm enjoying it and I hope that my family will enjoy what they receive. The part I truly enjoy anyway is visiting with family and friends.
stephanie said…
I want to be part of the conspiracy.

Life could be so good, for so many.

Thanks, friend.
Mrs. G. said…
This really moved me. I never steal things off other people's blogs, but I just might rip this one off.

Wow. I was really moved. Thanks, Lisa
lapoflux said…
Awesome. Thanks for the perspective. The clean water alone was mind boggling.
This Girl said…
I love this post. Thanks for reminding us what it's all about and just in time. If you don't mind I'm going to post this too.
Saucy said…
What a beautiful message. In spite of the greedy wish list I posted last week, in reality, our family makes gifts for each other and it is way more fun anyway. Thanks for this post!

The clean water... how can we get this done?

Popular Posts