www.flickr.com

Monday, December 24, 2007

happy birthday

While we are all hustling and bustling, my Mom is quietly celebrating her birthday. It's a tough day to get the special treatment she deserves.

Ammy at the mother's day party

She is the heart and soul of the family; the kids adore her.

Caden and Ammy

We hope she has a peaceful, calm birthday. She deserves it more than ever.

in front of the Big House at Ft. Vancouver

{Happy birthday, Mom. Love you. I wrote almost the exact same thing last year.}

7 comments:

katydidnot said...

happy birthday to your mom!

Mrs. G. said...

Happy birthday to Mama Milton's Mama. She's cute!

Dad said...

I love Donna,My Love, with all my heart! We've been together since sixteen and married at eighteen! Nicest person I have ever met. I am very lucky! Happy Birthday! Love, Herb (Mama Milton's dad)

Lisa Milton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa Milton said...

Let me try again.

Looky! My Dad commented too.

I'm a lucky kid.

Suzanne said...

Ugg... that is a tough day for a birthday!

Happy Birthday, Lisa's mom!

Grandy said...

My mom's birthday is on the same day!! You are right, with all the hustle & bustle of the holiday they don't get the celebration they deserve. She's adorable...and how sweet of your dad too! You are a lucky girl!!