www.flickr.com

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Ricochet

I've given up on all plans for the week. Dinner tonight? It's looking like Trader Joe pumpkin muffins and clam chowder. It's what we have. (Well, I was far too social on Monday, when I was due to grocery shop - I was all tra-la-la-la, I will gather the food, tomorrow. You know, the day the skies opened up...)

Greg logged some hours playing Fable 2 on Playstation, the kids created bookmarks for the local library contest, and I crept out for a walk. The plan was to grab some movies at Blockbuster, which I did, but really I was preserving my sanity for another day. Like today. And tomorrow if the freezing rain comes.

I was pacing myself.

Here's a little footage from yesterday's bumper car show:

http://www.kgw.com/#

(Click on the 15 car collision. No blood. I didn't know a car could bounce off that many cars/curbs.)

2 comments:

stephanie spencer said...

I'm sorry our socializing left you near starvation, but it was fun! :) Feel free to let us distract you from other necessary chores anytime...

Lisa Milton said...

Stephanie~

Gee, chores vs. friends, witty friends. I like food and all, but I could get use to hanging out. Thanks for inviting me to tag along. We had a great time.

Lisa