www.flickr.com

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Oh Looky!

I started reading Gray Matter after Susan Isaacs wrote a snappy rebuttal to an article that said, flat out, that women are not funny. (That article had really irked me.) Check out her site - she's a riot. And I am not taking it back.

You may have caught Susan last week on My Name is Earl. She played Randy's, um, friend. 'In the Lord.' After a few drinks. I did the 'I-have-exchanged-email-with-that-actor-right there' dance in my living room while the troops rolled their eyes. They apparently did not appreciate my brush with greatness. It's a good thing they weren't nearby when I saw I am a finalist in her Jack Nicholson caption contest. I'm under the impression that the eyes are sensitive organs and can indeed get stuck like that. Just so you know.

3 comments:

Stu said...

When we get together next time I will need your autograph.

Lisa Milton said...

Hey Stu, thank you for casting a vote for me. I am sure you felt somewhat coerced - sorry. But your eyes are intact. For that I am thankful. =]

Stu said...

No coercion. If I didn't like yours I would have done it under 'anonymous'