dip your toe in the Pondering Pool (you won't regret it)


Am I truly nonjudgmental or does fear of confrontation run so deep I'll simply allow anything in my presence?

This phrase has stayed with me, long after I put the card back in the spinner at my favorite coffee shop in Lincoln City.

It made me uncomfortable.

It tickled my fancy.

I had to go home to my laptop and find out more about the Pondering Pool.




Hysteria - it's an acquired taste.


How delightfully rich is one's mind when doused in hope and left overnight to seed.

I am completely bowled over by Susan Mrosek's clever and thoughtful work. I can't wait to see what she comes up with next.

Comments

This Girl said…
I love those. I've never seen them before. Thanks for sharing!
Wow...those are incredible! Love, love, love!
Jodi Anderson said…
These are amazing. I'm heading over to look at more of them.

Thanks!
Lia Hollander said…
Am I judgmental? Hell yes. How dare you even ask. :)
holly said…
niiiiice. i am definitely coming in on column two of the second one. i'll allow pretty much anything.

except that.
flutter said…
Those are FANTASTIC
Nora said…
Those are spectacular!

Popular Posts