www.flickr.com

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

coasting into September

sand dollars
There was a tornado warning to the east, but the weather was perfect in Lincoln City.
lexi, zack, austin & caden
The cousins paused briefly from their 'let's get soaking wet in the icy Pacific' for a few shots.
mama milton & Lexi
And I think I had to bribe Lexi to pose with me.
papa and greg, dinner
But a good time was had by all.

(Except for Mr. Crab. He had no use for us whatsoever.)

More pictures from the weekend, right this way.

12 comments:

Shana said...

Wasn't the sunshine fabulous!

Denise said...

WOW, look at that crab! I bet the kids loved that! Looks like a great day at the beach all the way around!

Kimberly said...

It looks so idyllic! I love Lincoln City...

lapoflux said...

Looks like a great time was had by all - what a great end to the summer.
Love the solo shots of Lexi with the waves behind her and of the boys playing in the waves!

holly said...

i wondered where my husband had crawled off to. why is that man holding him?

Mrs. G. said...

I love the photos and the beach vibe! I wish I was there right now.

stu said...

Was Mr. Crab tasty or just for show?

-Stu

K. said...

Don't take it personally. Crabs - so crabby.

Great pictures! What a rare sunshiney day at the coast! I guess we should have gone mini-golfing there...

katydidnot said...

that's good in like a dozen ways.

Suzanne said...

Mmmm, crab. My most favorite thing to eat in the entire world!! Did you guys eat them whole, like with the crab-crackers and the newspaper and everything? I'm so jealous...

I'm glad you had an awesome time. Love the beach!

JCK said...

Love crab! Eaten.

Cheri @ Blog This Mom! said...

Aw. Poor crab.

Love the title of this 'ere post!