my kind of health care

According to sources, Ms. Milton has a thing for grouchy doctors. Oh sure, she says she likes kind physicians with bedside manners, but her TV habits beg to differ.(First do no harm, Dr. House. I need you back on the air.)

During the writer's strike, she took to a new set of doctors in syndication, a little something to amuse her while she throws together dinner.

Those interns? Cute pack of pups. But we all know who she'd fall for...


Grouchy. Snappy comebacks. Smart. Heart of gold. Just how she likes her imaginary MDs.


(And Mama has decent taste. Johnny C. was the 2007 National Buddy Walk Spokesperson, supporting his son and showing some class.)

Comments

flutter said…
rroooowwrrrrr Hugh Laurie
Jennifer S said…
Good, that leaves John McGinley for moi.
Mrs. G. said…
I can't think of anything sexier than a devoted father-that last photo makes my heart sing.

And let's not forget one of tv's most divine doctors from back in the day-Georgie Boy.
stephanie said…
I'm with Mrs. G - father & son picture? Melting...Great choice.

As for ER, I always loved sweet-faced Carter with a wholesome love but Dr. Ross was that bad boy I secretly growled for.
tz said…
House is my fave!
katydidnot said…
i heart him too.

but kal penn (also on house) is really my guy.

Popular Posts