I'm resorting to bullets. It's that day.
- Zack's sweet teacher gave birth to a healthy baby boy last night. I know my guy is missing her already, furious that I threw out the crumbled cookie mess - 'but she gave me that frosting' - that lined his red lunchbox. I hope he likes his new long term 'guest' teacher. ('Substitute', I gather, is not politically correct. Who knew?)
- Grocery shopping on weekends makes me crazy. Why does it take a family of five to storm the store? What's with all the reunions, aisle-side? I spy with my little eye one shopper and a bunch of tourists. Wouldn't there be peace in the land if one adults stayed home or did something else with the kids, because standing in a crowded store, staring blankly into space isn't working for me. It's inefficient. I'm shutting up now.
- The Incredible Hulk was NOT as good as Ironman. (Sorry Edward. I have greater hopes for Pride & Glory. A girl can hope, after it got pushed back a year.)
- I hope to revamp my other blog this week. Primary Sjogren's Syndrome is characterized by the systemic destruction of the exocrine glands; it's a disease of dryness. I'm trying to come up with a header that works with my tagline: Living the lush life in a dry bod. Any suggestions, oh brilliant ones? (House featured SjS in last week's episode, although it might have been missed amid the hot girl-on-girl controversy. Those reader boards lit up and yes, I know this because I am overly involved with my favorite doctor. Never you mind.)
- My reader is bursting at the seams. I will come visit you soon and very soon.
- My book that is nearly not a go, is turning into something else completely. I hear this is common; instead it makes me nervous. But a young girl has appeared, wholly spawned in my mind's eye, so I can now pretend to understand when my favorite authors talk about characters just coming to them. (Some of you have asked me how it is going and that means the world to me. I'm fighting my urge to type little happy face emoticons in my already bulleted post. Dignity, woman!)