Pumpkin patch

Here is where the smashing new pictures of our trip to BiZi farms pumpkin patch are supposed to be. I braved a bus of 5 year olds on a splendid fall day and have nothing to show for it. That's not entirely true--we had a grand time and I met me some new friends, the new batch of mamas on their first field trip with their oldest child. So all was not lost, only my pictures.

And if Greg wasn't sound asleep right now, I'd be harassing him for answers. How could this happen? Where are my pictures? I aimed, I shot, I made the kids pose. Boo hoo. On a perfect fall day, I was the mental Mama taking pretend pictures, just like my kids do with my old 35mm.

The only thing different about this photo op was that my real job was watching over 3 kindergarten boys, prone to wandering to the opposite corners of the world. I would take an inventory, snap quickly, and make sure I didn't lose anyone. I guess I can't play photographer and corral boys very well.

And in my world, boys trump pumpkins. A little.

Comments

Popular Posts