- Went on a uber-romantic trip with her hubby to Europe (Rome, French Riviera, Monte Carlo). I have much to tell you, dear reader
- Cried &/or carried an ache in her throat from the not boo-hooing continuously. Moving is hard, Barbie.
- Registered both kids for new schools, went back to school shopping and prayed for the quiet that school will bring.
- And has dreaded the quiet school will bring.
- Made a quick road trip to visit her in-laws
- Has fretted over bad skin, a harbinger of too little sleep, eating crappy food, and skipping the sweat that makes everything better.
- Flung an exfoliating acne gel into her right eye, while trying to quell the skin trauma.
- Thanked God her eye is still intact because believe me when I say this is not pleasant.
- Called the gas company, all Nervous Nelly like, when I smelled gas in my house. Dude said there's a dead mouse in my garage. Is this good news? At least we are safe.
Call me Mama Mental.