I've been fumbling around on this page all morning, trying to collect my thoughts and decide whether or not Lexi should complete the Gardasil vaccination series we began last month, in light of some medical concerns about the safety of the vaccine.
What caught my attention? The mention of autoimmune disease, namely RA and Guillain-Barre, two diseases I know too much about to ignore.
So I am left to wonder: What would you do? Would you continue with the series or would you stop while you're ahead?
(I'm leaning on postponing any further shots; I am curious to hear my rheumatologist's take.)
Recent Blogher post
Dr. Timothy Johnson and other doctors answer questions on ABC's blog
Another recent ABC report