Friday, August 01, 2008

blogger is giving me grief

Or is it Internet Explorer? I don't know. Stu gave me the heads up and I am fiddling with it, as you can see.

Please stand by while I try to do the impossible and solve computer hiccups. It might include prayer, candles and a weird jig.


Lisa Milton said...

Tootsie Farklepants! You are my hero.

Scribbit said...

Good be sitemeter. I just read that blogs running sitemeter stats when viewed in IE 7 are crashing.

lapoflux said...

Good luck! And I love the lady in your header - she was there when I started reading oh... 18 months ago?

Stu said...

Working now. IE7 was complete death. IE6 was just a warning. Several others were doing it last night but not no. Maybe Blogger fixed it.

Glad you went with the girls last night.


Lisa Milton said...

It was the sitemeter. And Blogger didn't fix it, I just started messing with it.

(That lady in my header was there long time ago. I put her in a hurry last night after my blog seemed to be falling apart.)

Saucy said...

Yes! Me too. Sitemeter killed me and my blog last night.

I blamed it on my kid, of course.

Cheri @ Blog This Mom! said...

Oooooo! It looks so pretty.

What did I miss last night? Was there an earthquake in the 'sphere?

JCK said...

At least you got ON your blog. I kept getting kicked out of my own blog. And all the other blogspots.

So, I don't see a lady and I'm curious why Tootsie is the hero..but, I LOVE YOUR NEW look.

stephanie (bad mom) said...

Woowee, look at you [show-off :D].

I need you to teach me stuff before you move. Please.