- The elderly gentleman, wearing a dapper hat and mossy green sweater, carrying a humongous bouquet out of Trader Joe's. Wonder who he gave them to...
- Lexi's first attempt at the javelin, which was less than stellar. Yet, she chuckled about it. What a gift it is, to laugh at yourself when you try something new.
- Blogs. Bloggers. Don't like the word itself - it's dopey - but knowing this community will be here no matter where I go makes me feel brave and adventurous. (You will be here, right? I'm fragile.)
- Standing in the 'is it November?' rain this morning, waiting for the library to open with some pudgy little preschoolers in raincoats and their proud Grandmas. (Does that pink and brown number come in my size, half-pint?)
- Meeting Greg at a locally owned pizza joint last night, after the track meet. Tired. Soaked. HUNGRY. (I had to shake Zack off my arm. Methinks he thought it was a breadstick.) Happy.
What about you? How's your school's ending, schedule-crunching, summer's almost here soul? Inquiring minds want to know.