moody much

Mrs. G hit it on the head: A lot of us fatigued. Tired. On the edge. This was supposed to represent my current mood, which rolls up and down like a hot summer day at Magic Mountain. It's hard to read - too small - but I guess you get the idea.

I'll be humming along fine, packing and undoing my near hoarding ways, and then Bam! Boohoo! Or I'm having a delightful time in the rain with my kids at their school carnival and then Shazam! I'm in the shower at 10:04 pm, sobbing because I am going to miss my friends tre-mend-ously when I go.

I'm fine during dinner on the town; exhausted the next day.

I guess this is just life, right now. Emotional and tired and writing lame posts, while I wait for school to get out.

I'm so ready.

Comments

katydidnot said…
are you sure you're not pregnant?

yeah, i did so say it.
Now that would break. my. brain.

No, no - just crazy it seems.
flutter said…
omg are we twins?
stephanie said…
This is not lame, it is real. If I were more honest with myself, I would be writing sobbing-miss-my-friend posts. I'm in denial right now.

So glad you came out with us Saturday! Let's make more plans for more fun as soon as school is out...
Anonymous said…
I am glad that the having drinks downtown with us looks like it is on the fun part of the roller coaster. Thanks for going.

-Stu
Mrs. G. said…
It's just in the air, this funkdom. I really think a little sunshine might make the difference.
Jennifer S said…
You know I absolutely get this, right? I think cocktails should start earlier in the day. Or maybe not stop at all. But you should probably hire a driver if you go that route. :-)
JCK said…
No lame posts here. And your diagram is intimidating. Impressive. Sending hugs.
Your diagram is amazing and your post Honest. Brave. Awesome.
Anonymous said…
Big hug to you...
Yes,yes. It IS hard to say good-bye to the friends we moms make, too. We're well into summer vacation and LOVING it. Levels that roller coaster.
Lia Hollander said…
you forgot the "I'm about to/I just moved" weight loss. Can't eat, restless...wow, aren't I just brightening your day!

Um, orgasm! yes, do that!
lapoflux said…
Wow - that diagram. Impressive. And the roller coaster analogy - so right. Nice to know I am not alone in this mood shift thing right now, though I don't have the pending move you do.
Love Mrs G's post, thanks for the link.

Popular Posts