38

I started taking a picture of myself on my birthday, a quick snapshot to commemorate the day on my blog.

To mark my place.

These 38 years have been good to me. I hope to spend the next 38, spreading all that good around.

***
"Women are like tea bags; they don't know how strong they are until they get into hot water."

Eleanor Roosevelt
A quote on a plaque from Stephanie and Jen

I tend to favor calculated risks. Maybe they are sure things, masquerading as challenges; I don't know. But I plan to shake things up a bit this year.

I'm ready for a little heat.
***

And happy, happy birthday to my sweet 6 year old nephew, Austin. I hope you get lots of birthday snow tonight. You rock, dude!

Comments

lapoflux said…
Happy Birthday Lisa!

You look great, hope your birthday is just as good!

t
xox
Anonymous said…
Happy birthday!! 38 looks good on you!

T
This Girl said…
Just as gorgeous as 37!!
JCK said…
38 has been good to you. Man oh...man. Happy Birthday, beautiful lady. Your loveliness shines through the screen here!
Anonymous said…
Happy Birthday my dear. You wear it well!
w said…
You are beautiful! :)
Have a great one! Glad I know you!
Anonymous said…
Happy Birthday Sweetie!! Luv your beaming smile.
flutter said…
Happy Birthday, beautiful girl
Anonymous said…
Happy Birthday Lisa. Glad we got to help you celebrate it.

-Stu
Nora said…
I LOVE that quote! Happy birthday!
Karen Jensen said…
Have a wonderful 38th year!!!
Beck said…
Happy birthday! You look BEAUTIFUL.
Suzanne said…
Happy Birthday, Beautiful!
Lia Hollander said…
Happy Birthday! 38? no way!
stephanie said…
You are so lovely, outside & in.
Scribbit said…
Happy HAPPY birthday! 38 is the absolute greatest age to be. I know.
Happy Birthday beautiful lady!
Saucy said…
Happy Birthday foxy mama!
Kristi said…
Happy, happy birthday, Lisa! Wish I was there to help you celebrate. Maybe we'll get together one of these years...

Kristi
Jodi Anderson said…
Holy cow and happy birthday! I would have thought that you were younger than me by a good ten years! We're the same age ... at least for another nine days. ;)
holly said…
ha ha now we are the same age. oh yeah, i'm ready for some warmth. ooooh you meant metaphorical heat. okay, i could do with a bit less of that. real actual heat? pleeeeeease!!! postmark it to cardiff. asap.

happy 38!!!!
Amy said…
I am late to the party, but my dear, you look fabulous.

Happy 38!

Popular Posts