gratuitous Christmas jammie shots

On my Christmas list for the kids: New jammies. Zack is fairly well covered because he is in good with the hand-me-downs. (From other boys, I might add, though he might look quite stunning in pink.)

But Lexi is sporting old sweats, functioning as capris now. She is outgrowing everything, passing 5 foot with nary a glance back.

It was time I sprung for some goods.

And of course exploited them for blog fodder my own personal gain.
They are not always the most cooperative in my quest for a sweet picture, in front of the tree.
Sass-mouths.
They both asked for 'baby' jammies. I swear I did not push footed sleepers on my kids.
(But secretly: I love them in them. Even now.)


Comments

these are awesome pics. Isn't nice when the children work with you.
Cute Cute Cute! And my kids won't pose for ANY photos and I face certain death if they find I've posted anything on the blog about them. Sigh. Teenagers. I love kids in footie PJs...
Karen said…
Must be the colder weather, I just realized my oldest has very few fitting jammies either. The little one? Can no close the drawer!

They look prett cooperative in those cute pictures. Must be the footy jammies putting them in a good mood!
Shana said…
Carlie is shunning flannel pjs for silky pjs these days. Then complaining that she's cold all night.

Your kids look cozy!
Lori said…
Austin would burn up! The boys are wearing shorts and short sleeves still!! BRR!! Super cute!!
Karen Jensen said…
I do love gratuitous jammie shots (and gratuitous jammies).
Footie pj's are the best invention EVER. My kids live in them exclusively for at least the first six months of life.
Jodi Anderson said…
New pajamas are a holiday tradition for my family too. It's one of the few traditions passed down from my own youth. :)
Mrs. G. said…
Darling kids, darling jammies...but I can't believe your tree is already up!!!!!
darling pictures! the fact that they're in footie PJs makes them that much sweeter.
darling pictures! the fact that they're in footie PJs makes them that much sweeter.

Popular Posts