Happy 4th (where's my maxalt?)

Happy Independence Day! Woohoo.
We are headed to my parents' house for food, fun and frolicking. There's a rumor going around that dear Ammy and Papa have a pool now too. We may never leave. The weather is cooperating too. We've spent many a soggy holiday here in the Northwest.

I'm a bit of a party pooper; the fireworks (the smoke) give me a ragin' headache that can go on for days. Couple that with the sleepless nights leading up to the big day (my neighbors have been doing it up EVERY NIGHT) and it's super fun. I loaded up on migraine meds last week, so I should be prepared. Or I'll be in the house, like a bubble girl, waiting for the smoke to clear.

May you and yours have a spectacular and safe day! Be careful. (It's the mama in me.)

Comments

Popular Posts