Double Bind and tears

I've been weepy since Thursday. Last Thursday. Not depressed, heavens no. I just keep getting choked up, when I least expect it.

It started with The Bridge to Terabithia. (Curse you well-made tale I love.) I think I handled the ending better when I was the demographic it was intended for/banned on my behalf.

I was sad when I heard Joel Siegel died.

I could continue, but what's the point? We all have those times when life is feels unbearably precious, moving.

Onward to my July book recommendation! (You didn't know there would be recommendations, did you? Better than gushy talk.)


I stayed up late last night, careening to the end. I can't tell you much about The Double Bind; it may ruin it for you. But I haven't been wowed in a while.
*****
Tomorrow: Coherent sentences and my favorite bikini. Woohoo.

Comments

The Gatekeeper said…
I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets weepy once in a while. I'll have to check on "Double Bind."--always looking for a good book although my TBR list is getting a little long. Nice blog.

Popular Posts