columbia gorge

Lexi's choir spent Saturday night at the Skamania Lodge in the Columbia River Gorge, which seemed a little backwards for mother's day weekend, but whatever. To hear her tell it, this trip was necessary. But after little sleep, and a lot of swimming, I'm not sure that her judgement is sound.





We crossed over the Bridge of Gods, and hit up Multnomah Falls on our way to my parents' house. It was misty out - we Pacific Northwest folks are fluent in 'rain' terminology - but it's always a worthy stop.

(A worthy stop that will leave your hair frizzy.)

The rest of the day was spent with family, tickling kids and stuffing our faces. What'd you do yesterday, O Favorite Moms of Mine?

Comments

Lori said…
Very nice! I was part of that stuffing face fest with you! Good day together. Hope Lexi is all rested up (and her eyes are dry)! :)
Anonymous said…
Great pictures Lisa. Glad you had a good Mother's Day.

-Stu
JCK said…
Happy Mother's Day, Lisa! Those gorge pictures are stunning!

I actually took a NAP yesterday. Stunning, I know. Then BOY woke up 5 times, I am not exaggerating, during the night. Guess that nap was good timing!
Incredible pictures, Lisa. Wow!
Oh dear...I just had the thought that those pictures of the gorge are gorgeous. ~sigh~ I worry myself sometimes. =P
stephanie said…
Simply beautiful - the falls and you all :)

I shopped, and missed you, friend!
Jennifer S said…
What a beautiful place, and gorgeous photos.

Your day had better scenery than mine. :-)

Popular Posts