'Tis possible

Summer came. Summer left. There were no posts. Like so many things, I was thinking about my blog often and reading about HTML, something I know nothing about, but not writing. In fairness, my beloved laptop was out of commission most of the summer. We have another computer in the 'computer room', a room used as a crap-catcher. If I don't know what to do with it, it goes there. I eventually cleaned it out a couple of weekends ago, when my husband, Greg, took our kiddos camping, leaving me with oodles of free time. It's a bit sad that I cleaned the whole time, but oh so necessary.

So the kids are in school, at least half the day now, so I have no excuses for myself. I look forward to getting fancy down the line, adding better features as I learn more, but for now, I am writing, moving forward.

Comments

Popular Posts