Thankful: Day ten


Acupuncture has changed my life.

You're shaking your head, just now, and saying: How very West Coast of you.

I'll take your jabs and raised eyebrows because acupuncture, Chinese herbs and moxabustion gave me the pain relief that I couldn't get from Neurontin, Imuran, Prednisone & narcotics.

If that wasn't enough, I was doubly blessed, having Andrea Fisk as my first practioner. Not only is she brilliant and very skilled at what she does, but seeing her every week was like having coffee with a dear friend, an amazing advisor.


I miss her terribly*.

{thankful for Andrea, her friendship & her expertise}

*I get to see her tomorrow - woot - and I begin with my new acupuncturist next week, here in town. Double woot.
*I didn't snap this lovely picture, but I know who did. (I snagged it off Andrea's site.)

Comments

Popular Posts