Thankful: Day sixteen

Monday bled into Tuesday and enough with the drama already. Surely today was better, but marginally so and because my complaints are primarily of the petty nature, I feel guilty about being grumpy. Which doesn't help.

The fact is: Schools need funding, and kids fuss and don't always love being at new schools that still need $$ and teachers need help, and I need a new esophagus, and I have missed my old community more after my last visit.

Still doesn't change the fact that: Dinner needs to be made, and kids need hugs, and husbands need attention.

So we move forward.

***

My friend Jen had some glad news today, and boy howdy does that girl deserve it.

Chit-chatting with her while she was picking up groceries picked me a bit as well.

{thankful for seemingly simple phone calls at just the right time}

Comments

Popular Posts