brunch


Brunch in Oregon City;
four generations.

Happy Mother's day to you too.

Comments

Ok, (she asks nervously) I think that's you in the denim, not the taller gal in white sweater? Wait, I just looked again and now I'm wondering if you ARE the taller gal? Ya'll look a lot alike!
Shana said…
Hope it was awesome! It's hard to imagine anything too awesome happening in Oregon City. Just kidding, I'm sure there's lots of awesome if you look hard enough. Ha!
Mrs. G. said…
Beautiful photo!
Anonymous said…
The taller gal is Mama Milton's little sister - yep, we do look a lot alike! :)
stephanie said…
Beauteous. Even if you are shorter than your little sister. heh. [I know how that feels...]

Hoping to see you soon?
The taller gal is also wearing heels, putting her over 6 foot. :)
Nora said…
Great photo! Happy Mother's day!

Popular Posts