for the love: little vampires

I'm not sure what it says about me, the way I can detail any Buffy episode, sight unseen, on long drives while the kids watch in the backseat, but fanatic comes to mind.

(And also: Joss? I am ready for your next project.)

So yea. I have a thing for vampires of the non-sparkley variety.

Especially little vampires, sporting chucks.
That match the sky. (He must be wearing one of those magic rings that all the cool vampires seem to have these days. Poor Angel.)
While I love an angsty, brooding vamp as much as the next girl, happy little ones suit me just fine.
Run, Jake, run! Nevermind, puppy.
He's more interested in hanging out with the neighborhood girl with fangs.

Comments

Adorable vamps! And for the record, I love your tag line "for the love". It's awesome, and unique, and totally yours. Something your kids will cherish and pass along to their own.
Jenny O said…
"I'm not sure what it says about me, the way I can detail any Buffy episode, sight unseen, on long drives while the kids watch in the backseat, but fanatic comes to mind."

I am pretty sure it says you are fanTAStic.
JCK said…
Too cute with the girl next door. :)

The sky is lovely, too. So pretty where you are now.
Shana said…
Those Chuck's? I am guessing they are skydiver blue? I am intimately familiar at the moment with the skydiver blue Chuck's because they are being worn by the bride, maid of honor and flower girl in my daughter's upcoming wedding. And black Chuck's on the gents. For real.
PS: I'm with you on the Buffy. I am working my way through Firefly at the moment, a nice Joss fix.

Popular Posts