I'm still aswim in boxes, the last dastardly ones that lack rhyme or reason so they may get shoved in the corner & forgotten or so it seems, but I decided to take a Borders break.

A loitering I went, taking notes on books I might like to read this fall and looking at Christmas cards (ghastly, pre-Halloween fare) before I settled into a big black leather chair, burying myself in art and craft magazines.

I'm not sure how much time had passed before I panicked, sure I had left Zack waiting curbside and traumatized while I opened my own etsy shop. In my head.

I came to, and no children were abandoned.

But I did come back transfixed by what I found:

Here's where I was going to link to fun projects, so you too could look up the magazines/websites, and be inspired, and maybe you too could open your own etsy shop. In your head.

Strangely enough, I can't copy any of the pictures or link to anything of consequence (I know, I know, and I wasn't trying to steal anything because they include instructions and I am more than willing to give credit where credit is due) so I will just have to wow you with the results. When I make things, and not in my head otherwise known as for reals.*

*Hopefully ending a post with 'for reals' didn't cause spontaneous eye-bleeding or seizures. Ever so sorry.

Comments

Shana said…
Can wait to see what you're cooking up. You know I am all about the craftiness. xox

Popular Posts