laptops for flat tops

With my husband on the road more than to my liking, I am keenly aware of the toll it takes on a family.

I can't even imagine if he were in peril, fighting overseas for months at a time, missing life as we know it and not having a dependable computer to keep in touch.

(I nearly lost my mind when I couldn't get online twice this week and that was to monkey around on Facebook. I'm unworthy.)

So, when someone asked if I would spread the word about a laptop/webcam giveaway for soldiers' families, I said I'd gladly pass on the information:


Actually, click HERE
All-American Direct is running a national campaign through 2009, giving away TWO laptops/webcams every two months to a deserving home that has an immediate family member serving in the armed forces overseas.

You can snag all the contest details over at: http://www.allamericandirect.com/military

Comments

JCK said…
This is really, cool, Lisa. Thanks for spreading the word.
flutter said…
I love this, thank you for turning me onto it
katydidnot said…
does a navy sailor who's in love with me and sends me flowers counts as immediate family? probably not so much, huh?
Tricia said…
What a wonderful initiative!

Popular Posts