Frankenmeme

Bad Mom was hoping to get the goods on me when she tagged me to share some secrets. She, being Her Royal Badness, had some clever answers. I do not. I am too (please check one): boring, settled and old to have much in the juicy secrets category. I sound like a 2 year-old, chattering NONONO to every question.

*yawn*

DxUnknown also tagged me to do the 8 things yada, yada on my other site. Because I get to make it up completely, I thought I'd give it a whirl.

{I'm behind this week - I was nursing a big bad headache last night. I must have been overstimulated from my maiden voyage to the new Portland IKEA yesterday. IKEA is so bright, and brilliant, and this is coming from a non-shopper kinda girl. Yowza.}

Ok. On to the meme portion of today's post:

  • *Though generally tolerant, I cringe and become violent when someone dear and too near crunches on ice or eats sunflower seeds next to me and my grumpy ear.
  • *I know this is wrong and not nice.
  • *Knowing I am being a jerk doesn't ease the rage.
  • *Speaking of angst and rage, I know every word to every Guns N' Roses song.
  • *I don't listen to their old CDs with my kids.
  • *I don't want to explain 'rubber maid' or 'Mr. Brownstone'.
  • *As it is, I have ruined my offspring with tales of vampires and slayers.
  • *Hopefully teaching 2 year-olds about Jesus on Sundays makes up for some of my flaws. (There's nothing better than hearing a toddler utter something about Jesus being their friend.)

Here's the deal. If you want to do this meme and have been waiting for some twit to tag you, please consider yourself tackled. (Please leave a comment if you do. I'd love to read it.)

(I don't like all the bossy meme rules and regulations. So if you don't have to comment if you don't wanna.)

Comments

Suzanne said…
Yikes... someone needs a hug. Or some psychotropic drugs and ice cream. Sorry about the cluster headaches. As an occasional migraine sufferer, I feel your pain. I hope you get feeling better... really.
OhTheJoys said…
so... sunflower seeds is so SPECIFIC. What's the back story there, huh?
It's because I married me a parrot. We get along, my birdie and me, as long as there is some background music.

Popular Posts