Can you feel it?

We are just days away from the official kickoff to that crazy season. I stopped by Borders Saturday and got all nostalgic when I saw this year's decorations, that is until I saw the information desk. Where do all these uptight women come from? They are curt, and impatient and it is not even crunch time yet. I beg of you. Show some manners this holiday season. And now that I am not working in retail, I am going to take up the cause of those who are. If you are being a jerk, shame on you. Take a deep breath and relax. No really.

My side of the family has agreed to buy just for the kids again this year. (Except for my Grandma. We will buy for her.) This is such a gift. Greg and I are going to shop together again this year for the kids. It makes me feel that I am not alone in the holiday plans. I feel pretty relaxed. Maybe I will regret this laissez faire attitude in a couple of weeks, but I doubt it. I just don't see why it is necessary to lose my mind for Jesus' sake.

Comments

Popular Posts